Landscaping Architect at Alfrea / Local Food Ag-Tech Startup
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience
A world in which all people have access to local sustainably grown food.
What it is:
Alfrea is a new technology-based platform that has been created to change people’s relationship with fresh goods by providing individuals an opportunity to take greater control and have greater involvement with it. The company is based on multiple trends that show a growing concern over health and food quality, a growing desire to grow-your-own and get back to the earth, concern over lack of access to fresh whole foods and a growing entrepreneurial and sharing society.
What we do:
We empower people who want to grow their own food but lack land, time, or knowledge. Once grown we provide a hyperlocal marketplace for people to buy and sell homegrown food.
What Airbnb did for the bedroom we intend to do for the backyard and what Uber did for ride sharing we intend to do for garden service that combined with an online marketplace to buy and sell food.
About the position:
- A Landscaping Architect
- Alfrea is one of those unique opportunities to build a highly scalable business which could produce huge rewards if we as a team can scale it to reach its potential.
- The Landscaping Architect is responsible for.
- Ideal candidate will have experience working.
About the candidate:
- Excited by social impact and sustainability
Preferred but not required
- Local South Jersey or Philadelphia Area
- Cofounder with Successful Exit
- Alfrea is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity. When a conflict occurs, the company promptly addresses the matter.