By using the Website, you are accepting the practices we describe here
Information That We Collect
When you visit the Website, you provide us with two types of information: personal information that identifies you (such as name and email address) and non-personal information (such as your IP address and browser type) that does not identify you personally, but gives us information about your computer and about your activities on our site. This information includes your IP address, your browser type, the date and time you access the site, and the website that referred you to our site. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
If you purchase on the Website, we will collect financial information from you, including your credit card number and expiration date, billing address, and other information to satisfactory complete the payment process. We may ask questions about yourself, such as your interests, location, your age, etc, in order to learn how to better serve you and provide information for products and services that best fit your interests. These questions are always optional and you do not have to answer these questions if you would rather not. The types of information we may collect are but not limited to:
- Personal details: Name, email address, phone number, street address
- Account details: username, password (stored in encrypted format)
- The description text that the user may write about him/herself
- The offers and requests the user has posted to the service
- The given and received feedback and badges
- Statistical data about service usage, e.g. number times the user has logged in
Protection; Practical Limitations
We take appropriate security measures to help safeguard this information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We understand that the information you send to us may be confidential and treat it as such. We will never share the data you send us with anyone unless required by law. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access your personal information, and may do so only for limited purposes. We also use a secure payment gateway to process payments and do not store credit card numbers or other sensitive financial information within our servers.
We take precautions to ensure the security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized personnel, such as hackers, may not gain access to your personal information despite our efforts. You should note that in using the Website, your information will travel through third party infrastructures which are not under our control.
You should always take great care in handling and disclosing your personal information. An example is to avoid sending personal information through non-secure email. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/ for more information about how to protect yourself against identity theft. Additionally, in order to guarantee the privacy of your information, we request that you do not share your username and password with anyone outside your organization.
How Your Information is Used
In general, we may use the information we collect about you in the following ways.
- To process payments for purchases you make;
- To deliver the products and services you request;
- To enroll you in programs in which you choose to participate;
- To manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- To perform research and analyze your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content (or products, services, or content offered by others on the Website;
- To communicate with you by e-mail, regular mail, telephone, and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, our affiliated companies, or other third parties;
- To help us develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on the Website and other websites;
- To enforce our terms and conditions;
- To protect against or identify fraudulent transactions;
- To generally manage our business; and
- To perform other functions, which we will describe to you at the time we collect the information.
We may share your non-personal information in any of the above circumstances. Also, we may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties, including advisers, advertisers, and investors, for general business analysis purposes. This information does not contain any personal information.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Alfrea.
Alfrea has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Clarity FI shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
Visiting our website from outside the United States